Monday, November 12, 2012

LOOKING FOR THE DARKNESS


One of the things I love the most about fashion is the fact that a fashion show can take you somewhere else by creating a whole new world in which the people dress in a certain manner that has never been seen before. The dark magic of the Fall 2012 RTW Gucci collection made me feel, I instantly thought about dark forests and misterious women with deep thoughts and wine lips. 
The textures of the garments were breathtaking:flowing dark skirts embellished with amazing patterns, velvet and black.I needed to look like that and discover if I could feel the way I thought the models felt. Since sadly I can't afford Gucci, I decided to try a similar makeup and, even though I never wear much, I just adored the result, therefore I decided to make it my Fall Winter look hoping to create a little reminiscence of the soft goth that the very talented Frida Giannini imagined. 
Una de las cosas que más amo sobre la moda es el hecho de que un desfile puede llevarte a otro lugar y crear un mundo nuevo completamente diferente en el que la gente se viste de una manera nunca antes vista. 
La oscura magia de la colección Otoño RTW 2012 de Gucci me hizo sentir instantaneamente de esa manera. Inmediatamente vinieron a mi mente bosques oscuros y misteriosas mujeres con pensamientos profundos y labios color vino. Las texturas de las prendas te robaban el aliento:vaporosas faldas negras embellecidas con asombrosos patrones, terciopelo y oscuridad. Necesitaba intentar verme así y descubrir si podía sentirme como pensaba que las modelos se sentían. Tristemente no puedo adquirir prendas Gucci, por lo que decidí intentar un maquillaje similar,y, aunque nunca uso mucho adoré el resultado y decidí hacerlo mi look de otoño-invierno, siempre intentando crear una pequeña reminiscencia del gótico suave que la muy talentosa Frida Giannini creó.
Decadence, romance, misterious beauty and pre Twilight vampires are the thoughts I evoke with this look, the hair is dreamy too , I will try it soon with a long flowy dress. How does this runway look make you feel? If you have tried it I would love to see it.
Decadencia, romance, belleza misteriosa y los vampiros antes de Crepúsculo son los pensamientos que evoco con este look, el pelo también es de sueño, podría usarlo con un vestido largo y vaporoso. ¿Cómo los hace sentir este look de Gucci? Si lo han usado me encantaría verlo.
Gucci Fall RTW 2012 vía Style.com

8 comments:

  1. I love the fashion show too, would be great if I can go to a fashion week!!
    I invite you to visit and follow if you like, my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it.
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for your comment on my ear piece post! Really like your blog and your style is simple yet stylish! (:

    Followed you on Google Friend Connect (:

    http://heartshapesandcrosses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection by Gucci! love everything! Pretty make up.

    I just started a new blog! I would love for you and your followers to check it out!
    I would love it too if you Follow my blog on Bloglovin & GFC? Ill totally follow back.
    <3 Fer.

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me gusta mucho tu estilo y tus posts, te seguí en GFC, gracias por tu comentario

      Delete
  4. Thanks for комменторий in my blog , would you like to follow each other, if you do let me know!

    http://www.veraanda.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this Gucci collection is stunning! Beautifully written Cynthia and all very truthful...we <3 fashion!

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comments, I know that we all believe that fashion is much more than clothes

    ReplyDelete